My Avatar <3

This is my avatar! Its a picture of me on my birthday which was on  October 31st. This day was very special to me. I think everyone should love themselves for who they are. No one should change themselves because of others. Everyone should
 be who they are. We should all love each other. If we love ourselves we will all be happy. No one is perfect. No one should change because they do not like themselves. “Love Yourself for who you are.” <3

3 thoughts on “My Avatar <3

1. Hi Ashley,
    I teach English as a Foreign Language in Portugal and have been teaching for over 20 years. Besides teaching, I also love reading and blogging. Even though I have been blogging for a while, this is my first participation in this amazing student challenge. Hope I am up to the challenge as you are😊
    I really liked your photo as you are looking great, but the idea was for you to use any free tool and create an avatar – they are so much fun, don’t you agree? Anyway, as another commenter pointed out, it’s amazing that you are so young and so self-confident.
    Feel free to ask me any questions if you are curious about any of the aspects referred to above.
    Best wishes,
    Teacher Alex